Music Royalties Inc.
We are supporting the Toronto based music royalties company, Music Royalties Inc.
We are acquiring Music Royalties with the aim of taking the company public and distributing the 70+ year cash flow through monthly dividends.
We are capitalizing on the 50% growth in music streaming (Spotify, iTunes), aging demographics of the founders of Rock and Roll, the consolidation of the music industry, global song collection administration and mispriced royalties.
We are currently fundraising to add some high profile classic iconic song portfolios to create a high growth Global Non-Correlated Alternative Investment with:
1. Security from Long Term Copyrights with Life of Author plus 70 year cash flows
2. Significant capital gains from potential to monetize over $3 billion in annual song royalty cash flow
3. Global diversification by music era(1950-2018), genre(pop, country, production), language, country
4. Monthly dividends
• Music royalty cash flow distributed on a monthly basis
• Making music royalties, a unique asset class, available to the public
• Value unlocked by going public with ongoing accretive acquisitions
• 50% per year growth in music streaming (Spotify, iTunes, Tidal, Hulu, Pandora, YouTube)
• Alternative, anti-cyclical, non-correlated investment, not tied to the economic cycle
• Artists that don’t want to sell their royalties to large record labels can raise money through us
• Artists can participate in the capital gains and dividend yield created by their music
I would be pleased to provide further information.